Get Your 2019 CAVA Membership at 2018 rates and use it for the rest of 2018!
CAVA membership is an investment in your future as a volunteer director, coordinator or manager. Membership allows you the opportunity to build your skills while growing your programs. Gain complimentary access to Skill Builder workshops, discounted prices for educational workshops, exclusive members-only content and more!
Memberships run from January 1 to December 31.
Individual Membership: $60
Group Rate (3 or more individuals): $150
Full-time student/retiree/AmeriCorps: $30
CAVA is for
* Volunteer administrators ‑ not-for-profit or corporate, paid or unpaid.
* Agency representatives establishing a new volunteer program.
* Event planners requiring volunteer recruitment.
* Community relations managers.
* Funders of volunteer programs.
* Leaders in the field of volunteerism.
* Students with an interest in volunteer leadership.
* Faculty members guiding students in community service programs.
* and anyone interested in volunteer administration.
Stay Current on Volunteer Trends
CAVA members are kept up to date on local, regional and national issues impacting the profession of volunteer engagement.
Sharing ideas and challenges is an integral part of improving volunteer programs. CAVA provides networking opportunities and hosts social events for members.
Improve Your Skills
CAVA members are invited to attend Skill Builder workshops to boost their volunteer management skills. CAVA also hosts a two-day Essentials of Volunteer Management (EVM) program for those interested in intensive volunteer management study
Be Recognized as a Leader
CAVA Members are invited to join the Executive Board, serve on a sub-committee, and/or share their expertise as a program presenter. Scholarship awards are made available throughout the year for CAVA membership, professional development opportunities, the Certification of Volunteer Administration (CVA) program, and the State Conference ServeOhio.