e-INS 2021 will focus on:
- Basic Science
- Neuroprosthetics and Neural Engineering
- Socioeconomics, Peripheral Nerve
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Spine, Brain
- Gastrointestinal and Colorectal Disorders
- Genitourinary Disorders
- Non- and Less-Invasive
- Brain Stimulation
- Neuro-Regeneration and much more.
The congress will feature numerous types of sessions, i.e. plenary, oral, e-Poster, Meetings, Cadaver Workshops, Nurses Sessions, Supported Symposia, Networkign events and even more to come.
By joining us at e-INS 2021 you will have the chance to:
- Showcase your latest research, make a difference and get a new perspective about your work
- Meet people from a wide range of backgrounds and build your professional network
- Take part in variety of scientific sessions and benefit from the latest research
- Discover the city of Paris and its mesmerizing boulevards, museums and galleries.