Come enjoy an evening on the bay! We make a complete lap of the entire bay of San Diego all the way to, and under, the Coronado Bridge, along battleship row, Harbor Island, Shelter Island.
From the moment you step on our luxurious 50 foot Motor Yacht, you will be treated with white glove service.
The first stop on our trip is to visit the lazy and loud seals at the bait barge. Then to the harbor mouth to see Point Loma, the Coronado Islands, Ballast Point, Coronado bridge, and the city of San Diego from outside the bay.
As we head back into the bay and the sun sets the city lights come alive in a vibrant and colorful display that is unique to San Diego.
At the end of the trip you will get to see the U.S.S. Midway, the 'kissing sailor statue' , historic vessels on display, and Seaforth Village.
1. Pickup at H & M Landing 1 hour prior to Sunset.
2. Sign in and loading.
3. Safety meeting and guest briefing.
4. Cast off and head into San Diego bay.
5. Bait Barge to see Sea Lions and Pelicans.
6. Harbor Mouth to see Ballast Point, surfspot, Coronado Islands and Mexico.
7. See San Diego skyline from outside bay.
8. Pass under Coronado bridge into Glorietta Bay. (party continues...)
9 Visit the USS Midway and the Kissing Statue,
10. Stop in the middle of the bay for one last look at the beauty.
Please feel free to bring any alcoholic beverages you may wish. The vessel has plastic wine glasses and SOLO cups for beer, as well as all utensils and dishes you might need.
Soda, Water, Juice, Coffee, Light Snacks, and sweets will be provided.
Ample room on two decks provides great views. In addition, there is a full galley and men and women's restrooms.